"Zia" Toucan Woven Tote
An artful mix of hand embroidery, beadwork and textured appliqués on woven seagrass makes this piece a definite conversation starter. Pair with a sleek black outfit for that unexpected touch of color.
- Bag features hand-embroidered and beaded toucan design with man-made leather, straw appliqués
- Woven seagrass / bangkuang body
- Bag features black man-made leather handheld straps
- Bag features magnetic flap closure, 3 interior pockets
- 9 inches height x 10 inches bottom width x 5 inches depth
- 6 inches handle drop length
All our designs champion Philippine age-old crafts and artistry. As each piece is woven and carefully crafted by hand, there may be slight variations from piece to piece. These characteristics are not product flaws but are inherent in the manufacture of handmade items. These minor distinctions make each piece truly one-of-a-kind.